The Office of the Rectorate fully supports the Rectorate in all fields of activity, in particular in preparing strategic decisions and in interacting with university bodies. Moreover, the Office team members monitor and facilitate key projects of the University.
The responsibilities comprise:
- strategic planning of the University: providing preparatory work for the Development Plan and monitoring and facilitating the organisational development
- performance agreements with the Federal Ministry: coordinating and facilitating the negotiations with the Ministry and monitoring the implementation process
- intra-university target agreements: preparing, coordinating and monitoring the agreements concluded with the faculties/centres and service units
- coordinating cooperation among the bodies: preparing and facilitating the Rectorate meetings, the meetings between the Rectorate and the deans, directors of studies, heads of the service units and the meetings with the heads of the dean’s offices
- reporting and benchmarking: in particular with regard to the preparation of the performance report and the intellectual capital report